Based on Iran Trade Law a limited liability company is a company formed between two or more people for business and each partner without dividend capital or shares – only to the extent of its capital in the company is responsible for the company’s liabilities and liabilities.
* A limited liability company in Iran can only be registered with at least two partners.
* Any transfer of its shares is only possible through the Notary.
* The name of the company must include the words “limited liability” otherwise it will be treated as a third party such as the laws of the affiliated company.
* Unlike other types of companies, there is no minimum or maximum amount for limited liability company capital.
Needed documents for foreign natural nationals requesting to register the company in Iran:
* Copy of passport notarized & legalized by Iranian consulate in the relevant country.
*Notarized & Legalized Power of Attorney.